Skip to content
- Banano (BAN) is a fork of the cryptocurrency NANO and was started in April 2018.
- Banano has next-generation tech, free and fair distribution, and a fun community.
- Using Banano is intuitive and easy. Transactions are feeless and instant.
- Banano utilizes a novel DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) based architecture, where each user possesses his own blockchain.
- Official website: banano.cc | Official Blog
- Start with one of these options and create a new wallet:
- Write down your seed (=private key), keep it secret and safe!
- Set a password/PIN. If you lose it, you can recover your wallet with your seed.
- Your public Banano address will start like this: ban_1kdcquapban1ano1919washereyoyo…